A great opportunity to join an exciting production agency producing great work for a wide variety of clients. The Producer/PM at Nutmeg will be key to managing projects from pitch to delivery and ensuring that we make great films and animations. We have recently launched a new brand and website so its an exciting time to join the team!
As our Producer/PM you will be key in managing our projects through to final delivery with the help of the rest of our team. You will be a hands on Producer/PM who is capable of owning, organising and overseeing production work across our list of clients. You will work with the rest of the Nutmeg team to ensure overall vision and direction of client films. You’ll be able to work closely with our clients to understand their needs. You will be well versed in budgets, coming up with creative solutions to match a client budget or suggest budgets to them. Most importantly you’ll be a passionate person who wants to and can ensure that our clients get the best films!
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- You will be confident and experienced in budgeting, timelines and taking client briefs
- You won’t be phased by working on multiple projects at a time
- You’ll be enthusiastic, cheerful and have the ability to motivate
- You’ll love what you do and be keen to deliver great films and animations
- You’ll want to get stuck in – we’re a small in house team, with a great freelance network, and there will be lots of opportunity to make the role yours.
Salary Negotiable dependent on experience
If you are keen to join a fast paced, busy and exciting team who will provide you with the opportunity to grow, then please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org